Boral has created an entirely new category of siding products with its TruExterior® Siding. Seven new profiles recreate the look and feel of traditional wood siding, are remarkably workable and have a lasting look. They can be easily installed using proven woodworking tools and methods.
Boral TruExterior® Siding maintains a high level of dimensional stability during periods of temperature and moisture change, which allows it to resist moisture-related issues such as cracking and splitting. Plus, it’s virtually rot and termite free, and it’s backed by a 20-year limited warranty, which makes it a great, low-maintenance option.
Boral TruExterior® Siding installs with standard woodworking tools and methods, so no special tools or skills are required. It accepts a wide variety of fasteners and does not require end sealing or any special adhesives that would add cost to the installation. Boral TruExterior® Siding can be painted any color, as it is not prone to movement during heat build-up.
Boral TruExterior® Siding Facts
- Installs with standard woodworking tools and methods
- Craftsman Collection™ profiles can be installed both horizontally and vertically
- No need to prime ends or field cuts
- Easily accepts paint of any color
- Accepts a wide variety of fasteners
- Resists rot and termite attacks
- Maintains high level of dimensional stability
- No cracking or splitting from moisture
- 16’ lengths
- Made in the USA
- 20-year limited warranty